May 8, 2018
February 28, 2018
February 5, 2018
Support Author & Illustrator Studies and Research
- Create idea gathering and notetaking pages like these featuring
- Learn from authors and illustrators & browse for resources that reveal
- Models of reflective writing for students with Original Author Posts. Enjoy,
Coretta Scott King Book Awards
- Hear award-winning author Ashley Bryan in his Meet-the-Author Book Reading
- Support content area initiatives using a variety of resources that start conversations like these from Vaunda Micheaux Nelson’s
No Crystal Stair: A Documentary Novel of the Life and Work of Lewis Michaux, Harlem Bookseller.
February is Library Lover’s Month
- Listen as Christopher Paul Curtis shares a memorable story of how he began writing books
- Inspire writers with Mac Barnett’s Meet-the-Author Book Reading as he shares the
- Spotlight Libraries and Librarians with resources for titles on this list.
at 9:32:00 AM
November 9, 2017
September 25, 2017
It's National Banned Books Week. Stop by the library to see the Banned Books display and check out a book that has been banned. Also, keep an eye out for the Banned Books Week Escape Room!
at 1:20:00 PM
April 27, 2017
The last day that the library will be open for the 2016-2017 school year is May 12th. Please make sure that all books are returned by that date. Also, please take care of any fines you may have acquired before the end of the school year to avoid your report card being held.
at 6:41:00 AM